Thursday, March 20, 2014

Farewell winter and the red coat!


As long as I am not in Norway (because it is to bloody cold!), Winter is perhaps my favorite season. I love to wear layers of clothes, and when I was a child, The Snow Queen (Hans Christian Andersen) was one of my favorite fairy tales. Anyway, getting a warmer weather and more sunlight is also great because it gives me a lot of opportunity to be outdoors! Like, recently, Andrew and I started practicing Sambo, a Russian Martial Art. My whole body hurts but I already feel in better shape and stronger. And although I had to have a pause because Andrew hurt his rib really bad and because I got a bloody cold, this year, with a lot of daylight and exercise, looks very promising! At the end of this post, I have some pictures of my training!
And about the outfit, it is one of the last times I have the chance to wear warm clothes this year and I tried to keep it simple, but chic. :)


Outfit details:
Coat: Vintage
Hairband: Around 1 USD on a local market

And my Sambo lessons:




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really appreciate all your comments!